What We Do
A Sea Change for your Business
To stay on the cutting edge, every business needs to seamlessly adapt to rapidly evolving markets. While every business is distinctive, the key elements needed for success are the same.
As your strategic co-founder, we validate your idea, build your product, position and market your service and scale your business effectively. We bring entrepreneurial clarity and deep insight, along with an ability to deep dive into the numbers and realities, to build impactful solutions for our clients.
Market Research, Product Ideation and Strategy
Abraham Lincoln said it all - “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
Technology and Product Development
Mobile Apps are not just about technology. They are engaging, easy to use and habit-forming.
Marketing and Social Media Strategy
Most businesses fail because getting traction was always an afterthought.
Customer Relationship Management
Its time to put your customer at the heart of your business, and a CRM system is your most valuable asset to do just that.
How ANSR Works With You
1. START A CONVERSATIONLet us understand your incredible product/service idea
2. NAIL YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE STRATEGYAllow us to run the ANSR One workshop with you
3. DEVELOP YOUR MOBILE OR WEB APPThat is, if your product/service is app-driven
4. BUILD A MARKETING STRATEGYWith the right mix of traditional and social media marketing
5. GROWTH HACKINGGrow new customers while increasing revenues from existing customers
6. ANALYSE BUSINESS METRICSMeasure how the business has done and how we refine our plan for the next round
The ANSR One Workshop
Why take 3-6 months for Requirement Analysis, when we can do it together in 2 weeks?
Here is how it works. Let us brainstorm, make mistakes, restart and fine tune strategy, technology and marketing concepts at minimum cost and risk while maximising your chances of success. This is what we do at the ANSR One Workshop.
All we ask for is 3 days of your undivided attention for this Triage exercise. Let's Be Troopers!
1. Current Business Analysis (if any)
2. Understand Your Idea
3. Innovative Business Model
4. Monetization Plan
5. Customer Engagement (CRM)
6. Digital Presence (Web, Social)
7. Target Customer Demographics
8. Technology Decisions (App, Web)
9. Marketing Strategy
10. Growth Hacking
11. Cost of Min Viable Product
12. Cost of Marketing
ANSR: A Partnership You Can Trust
ANSR was founded by the entrepreneurs behind Primex Healthcare, the Company in which Anil Agarwal, of Vedanta's Founding Family, acquired a majority stake.goto primex
ET NOWAgnivesh Agarwal picks up 60% stake in Primex Healthcare
SUN TVPrimex Healthcare on Sun News